Manage contingent staff better.
Let Snelling Georgia take the worry out of managing a large contingent workforce. Our MSP program provides a single point of contact for all of your non-permanent staff.
Snelling Georgia MSP difference:
- Experience. More than 20 years of building relationships with our clients and candidates, allows Snelling Georgia to provide perfect-fit talent for every job order.
- Customized to your needs. We understand your company’s unique challenges and culture through discussions, facility tours and job shadowing.
- Lowers costs. Managing contracted or non-contracted labor supply pools, ensuring that you are never overstaffed – especially when using expensive IT or healthcare talent.
- Simplifies scheduling. Our single scheduling source allows us to see deeper into your schedule, ensuring backups are provided for mission-critical positions.
- Vendor neutral. Seamlessly manage workers from any of your staffing vendors under one system.
- Reduces ACA worries. We manage the time of part-time and PRN associates so you never worry about them exceeding the 30 hours per week cap.
Snelling Georgia MSP advantages:
- Centralized staffing function
- Electronic time card submittal
- Real-time candidate review
- Wide range of real-time reports
- Customer controlled selection of vendors and/or resources
- Review resumes, candidate information and qualifications as they come in – reject or accept on the fly
- Complete history of invoices, status and other accounting details
- Sourcing, training and onboarding handled by Snelling Georgia
Staff more efficiently, profitably and productively. Contact us to get started.